Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 3 November 2011

. . .

I don't know what are actually happen to me. I just cant let her with some other guys. Even, I know that are not something happen with them. I know them just be a friend and I understand it. I know,I can't be with her all the time, even I had try all my best. I just want be with most of her time so no will other guys can had her time. Yup I such a greedy guy if that thing are something going with her.


I don't care if I sick, I'm tired as long as I can put a smile on that precious face. I don't care travel miles away as long I can see that face. My life will in misearable each time I heard that her in trouble and I don't doing anything. I want to be a superhero for her now and forever.

Her such a perfect match for me. I just want to tell everybody that I'm just a lucky guy to had her in my life. Till now I not believe in myself that I had an angel in my life. I'm just a lucky person. I will regret in my whole life if can't make her be in my life forever.I'M JUST A LUCKY GUY.

I really care about her, i will always make time for you.

No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises



JIWA AKU,NAFAS AKU

No comments:

Post a Comment